The local people? Nations? Or, corporations? This documentary (unfortunately only available in German) covers the following topics …
- Shared Commons for farming in Switzerland
- Elinor Ostrom about Commons
- The loss of natural seeds in favour of genetically modified seeds
- The loss of natural soil in favour of corporational interests
- The sale of African ground in favour of foreign interests
- Shared Commons of water reserves
- Shared offices in the Betahaus in Berlin
- The architect Van Bo Le-Mentzel
- Culture activist Jaana Prüss
- The website www.mundraub.de showing where to find common food in Germany
- Sharing books and food with neighbours
- Creative common licence in music
- Creative common license for pictures from the moon
- Corporational barriers in science to publish public knowledge
- What is ownership, and, what is great about sharing?
- Science can sometimes be a little restrictive for our rational minds
- Art is very helpful to open up our inner creativity in our minds
- Spirituality – e.g. as practised in meditation etc. – is helpful to regain inner creativity and health for our minds and our bodies.
Therefore, I would personally define the goal that future societies should find a good balance between these three columns in our lives, and, they should be treated equally (e.g. mentally and financially).